San Diego – Thank you for 24 years of business !
I Can Defend, is a division of Old Julian Company, Inc., Ramona CA (San Diego County).
Our homestyle venue is quiet and informal. Students testify that it’s relaxed, optimal for learning, and packed with personal attention just for you.
- California BSIS Firearms Training Facility (TFF 1377)
- California DOJ Recognized Comparable Entity (FSC Instructor Training)
Peter E. Schultz, our chief instructor, holds an array certifications – NRA Advanced Certified Pistol Instructor and NRA Distinguished Expert in Handgun Marksmanship. He brings over 50 years of shooting experience to our courses.
- BSIS Firearms Training Instructor (TIF 2185)
- BSIS Guard Registration (1768576)
- CCW License Approved Instructor – Sheriff’s Department, San Diego County
- DOJ Firearm Safety Certificate Instructor (107770)
National Rifle Association of America
- Advanced Certified Pistol Instructor (25038136)
- Basics of Pistol Shooting Course Instructor
- Basic Rifle Shooting Course Instructor
- Defensive Pistol Course Instructor
- Personal Protection In the Home Course Instructor
- Personal Protection Outside the Home Course Instructor
- Refuse To Be A Victim Seminar® Instructor
- Benefactor Life Member
- Distinguished Expert – Handgun Marksmanship
- Member Recruiter
- Range Safety Officer
- Honorary Deputy Sheriffs’ Association (San Diego) – Honorary Sergeant
- InfraGard San Diego Members Alliance – Infrastructure Liaison Officer
US Concealed Carry Association
- Certified Instructor (71051)
- Counter Ambush Certification – USCCA / I.C.E. Training Company
- Gold Member